Saturday, July 13, 2013

Coming Together (as stressful as everything is)

At this very point in time, whilst writing this, I am updating our gift registries. I have two showers total, and one coming up VERY soon. Also I just got a confirmation e-mail that my wedding invitations have shipped! This is awesome, because I was worried they wouldn't come in time. Sandy and I also got my flowers figured out. We found this hole in the wall silk flower shop in Korea Town of Dallas. It was a friggin gold mine. This way, all the flowers are done, and I don't have to worry about it one bit. So overall, everything on the wedding front is coming together. This is good. This is very good.

This week was awful. By awful, I mean it was jam packed with anxiety, nail, biting, and panic attacks. For the past few days I've been so anxious that I couldn't eat. Did you know that high stress levels can induce your period? I found that out this week. That was totally not supposed to happen, but it did. I had lovely bloated goodness for my interview Wednesday.

Oh yeah, you're probably wondering about that interview I had. Well, let me tell you. It went really well! And when I left I was so confident that I got the job, that when I walked back into ECYC I gave my notice. Now, I realize now that that was a really dumb thing to do. The following two days I kept second guessing what she said to me, and was waiting anxiously for her phone call. That was when the lack of eating occurred. Yesterday, just as I was about to pull into my drive way, Michelle called! I did in fact get the job I have been dreaming about.

I am now the newest estheician at Shelton's Salon and Spa in Arlington Texas! The base pay is GREAT! I also get commission and tips! I also get benefits...and a 401K!!!!! WOOOO!!! *happy dance* Seriously, I don't think I could be any happier right now. The best part? They were 100% okay with my wedding coming up! YESSSSS!!! I'm so happy. This means Brian and I will actually be able to live on our own. Sweet, awesomejobwitha401kplan, goodness.

Anyway, my laptop is about to die, and I need to go get some groceries. I will shower you with updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment