Thursday, July 18, 2013

Movin' on up

So let me begin by saying that the Tarte foundation did in fact disappoint. It was the perfect color, but after the first few hours it became splotchy. So that was a bust. I'm wearing makeup forever's HD liquid foundation today and am IN LOVE!






So this is taken with flash, which is amazing because my skin normally looks terrible when I use flash. I used flash because that will be used during my wedding. So far so good, it just has to pass the sunlight test. It seems to match my color well. I love that it still looks like skin, but it looks like PERFECT skin. Which no one has. The color blended perfectly, and everything looks even. This will be perfect for hi-res photos. I'm pretty much sold already, but again, it has to pass the sunlight test. And excuse my lazy eyelid. It always makes that eye look smaller. I hate it.

Anyway, things are still moving forward. I only have two more days at ECYC. Thank the Lord, because a lot of people at work haven't been showing up, which puts a major burden on everyone else. I'm so tired of it. I'm ready to start my career! Have I said that enough?

The shower is about 2.5 weeks away, and it's getting pretty frustrating. I'm getting EXTREMELY excited for the shower my mom and I are throwing. It's all the way in September though. Today I will be shopping for the dress I will be wearing to the shower in September. Yes I have already planned  my outfit, and my coupon wasn't active until today, so there you go. I also have to shop for more black tops for my new job. All black. Except on Thursdays. Have I mentioned how excited I am? Okay, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment